MANILA, Philippines — The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) announced on Friday that roadworks along…
Mandaluyong, QC, Caloocan, and Pasig have scheduled weekend roadworks.
MANILA – Over the weekend, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will perform roadwork along important thoroughfares in Mandaluyong, Quezon, Caloocan, and Pasig.
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) issued a traffic advisory on Friday, stating that construction will begin at 11 p.m. on Friday and advising vehicles to seek alternate routes.
The MMDA stated that “the impacted roads will be fully navigable by 5 a.m. on Monday, May 16.”
The affected roads are:
– Edsa-Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City northbound (NB) – innermost lane (busway) from Edsa-Shaw Boulevard (near Metro Rail Transit Shaw Station) going to Doña Julia Vargas Avenue (near SM Megamall-Building D);
– Edsa, Quezon City NB/southbound (SB) – after New York Street, Kamuning, the first lane from the sidewalk and after Aurora Boulevard to Arayat Street, the second lane from the sidewalk;
– C-5 Road NB (4th lane) – before McKinley Road, Makati City;
– Edsa SB, Caloocan City – before Urbano Plata Street (second lane from sidewalk);
– Mindanao Avenue NB, Quezon City – from Phoenix Gas station to after Road 20 (second lane/truck lane);
– Agham Road after Quezon Avenue (second lane from the center island);
– Edsa SB, Quezon City – service road third lane along South Avenue intersection and second lane from sidewalk corner South Avenue to Kamuning Road;
– C.P. Garcia Avenue, Quezon City – fronting University of the Philippines-Ayala TBI (first and second blocks from sidewalk);
– C-5 Road, Pasig City – along Pasig Boulevard SB in front of St. Ignatius de Loyola Health Care Services and near Sitel building;
– Times Street corner West Avenue, Quezon City, fronting Kowloon House;
– Tandang Sora Avenue – Visayas Avenue