November 26, 2021

Dizon retains his position as testing czar and NTF deputy chief: Galvez

Secretary Carlito Galvez Jr., the chief implementer and vaccine czar of the National Task Force (NTF) Against Covid-19, assured Wednesday that the country’s testing czar, Vince Dizon, will remain as one of the government’s allies in the fight against the pandemic.

Galvez said Dizon was still the NTF deputy chief implementer and had been given a “more responsive” workload in an interview.

“He’s still the testing czar, and I believe he’s been assigned a new [position] as a presidential adviser for Covid-19 response. It has a better response time “Galvez said in an interview that the Australian government donated 700,000 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 in Pasay City.

Dizon’s contribution to the government’s pandemic response, even while he was still president and chief executive officer of the Bases Conversion and Development Authority, was also mentioned by Galvez (BCDA).

Last week, Malacanang clarified that Dizon would continue to be one of the Duterte administration’s pandemic front-runners.

Acting Presidential Spokesperson and Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles also denied reports that Dizon has joined presidential candidate and Manila Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso’s campaign team.

After Dizon resigned from the BCDA on October 15, rumors began to circulate.

Please follow and like us:
error1
fb-share-icon
Tweet 2k
fb-share-icon20
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x