Job Opening: Quality Control Team Leader
Digital Marketing Company
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Hiring until July 27
Job Location: (Temporary Work From Home), Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Supervisor
Work Schedule: Amenable to Any Shift
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
The Quality Control Team Leader shall have the overall responsibility to oversee the Quality Control functions of the assigned team. This includes ensuring that the day-to-day activities and operations of the quality control team meets the requirements of external and internal clients. The role also includes managing the performance of the team members, leading and guiding them to meet all the deﬁned performance measures and achieve high performance. This role also requires interaction with the operations, other support groups, and with the external client, providing support and assistance in areas of quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and apply the organization’s Management Systems (ISO 9001 & ISO 27001) and all its processes. This shall include establishing documents & records necessary in the scope of work.
- Prepare for the annual certiﬁcation & surveillance audit and ensure readiness of the team within the scope of responsibility.
- Participate in the internal audit process. Identify nonconformities and areas for improvement, and provide recommendations in alignment with organizational practices and requirements of the international standards.
- Manage quality control operations and ensure all orders will be delivered based on deﬁned SLA through proper planning & headcount allocation.
- Provide guidance to the quality control team members on the product requirements and QC methodology to ensure that they are able to perform quality checks properly and prevent releasing orders with errors.
- Manage documentation and records of the team, and ensure that all required data are collected and analyzed.
- Support in the conduct of time & motion studies. Analyze issues and gaps in productivity and provide recommendations as necessary.
- Attend to both planned and emergency client calls, as necessary. Document discussion via minutes of the meeting. Accomplish required tasks, make a follow-through until matter has been closed. This may be delegated to the team leader, but a follow-through and overall management is the responsibility of the manager.
- Monitor and record customer feedback, received in any form. Cascade this information to the team and through collaborative eﬀort provide analysis and action items.
- Prepare customer presentations, as required. This may be in the form of a report to be sent, or a presentation to be discussed during a meeting.
- Create and manage customer data, reports, dashboards, as needed.
- Manage client expectations and ensure that both stated and implied needs and requirements are met or exceeded.
- Review on a daily basis the performance of direct reports on the basis of Accuracy, Productivity, Attendance & Behavior.
- Perform coaching on his/her direct reports, and ensure that all team members are receiving coaching and mentoring from their team leads on a periodic basis.
- Make a follow-through of coaching eﬀectiveness, and take actions if necessary if previously deﬁned actions are not eﬀective.
- Participate and conduct performance reviews based on the organization’s deﬁned process and frequency.
- Apply or implement the organization’s policies on performance management and Code of Discipline.
Continual Improvement, Projects & Initiatives
- Lead or participate in a continual improvement initiative, which may be departmental or organizational level.
- Support or lead in the closed-loop process. Addressing areas requiring actions or improvements.
- Initiate a certain number of projects deﬁned by the QM or Management. Work towards its successful completion within the deﬁned time frame.
- Perform analytical and statistical analysis, as a basis of action planning and decision making.
- Use lean six sigma or other continual improvement framework as a tool for completing projects.
Educational Attainment: College Graduate
Min. Work Experience: 5 years
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year course with at least 3 years relevant experience in Quality, Quality Management, Quality Control, Quality Assurance.
- Experience from a BPO or Manufacturing setup organization
- Willing to work on any schedule – day shift, mid-shift, night shift, including extended hours.
- Willing to work during rest days and holidays Skills and qualiﬁcations:
- Skills in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Oﬃce
- Ability to create and deliver powerful and engaging presentations
- Knowledge of Problem Solving Techniques and Methodologies
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and experience, an advantage
- With Previous Supervisory or Team Handling experience, an advantage Soft skills:
- Ability to communicate eﬀectively, both written and verbal
- A team player who supports the building of a collaborative team environment
- A strong and eﬀective leader, displaying high integrity, inspiring and motivating team members to high performance
- Has the ability to manage time and resources eﬀectively
- Agile, adaptable, and ﬂexible, with the ability to respond to changes